With the help of the Excellence Fund, we are able to provide our teachers and students with the educational tools they need to stay abreast of new technology in the classroom, continue to update the science curriculum, enhance music and arts, expand the middle school, and offer professional growth opportunities for faculty.
We encourage you to make a donation to the Excellence Fund. Supporting Hancock Day School enables the school to move forward and accomplish all that we envision for our students of today and tomorrow. Your gift, in any amount, is an investment in the education of every student at Hancock Day School. A culture of giving is at the heart of any great educational institution. Gifts to the Excellence Fund support Hancock’s mission to give our students roots to grow and wings to fly.
Ways to Give Right Now:
- Download the 2020-2021 Pledge Card and mail your gift to the school
- Venmo your gift to @HDSExcellenceFund
2020-2021 Excellence Fund Projects and Goals
- Temperature Kiosk System
- Sunshades for Playgrounds
- Awning Expansion - Phase 2
- Improved Sound System for Gymnasium
- 360 Performance Microphones
- Wireless Microphones
- Student Corridor
- Concessions/Storage Shed for Athletic Field
- Additional Chromebooks & iPads
Hancock Day School offers its supporters a variety of ways to donate to the school, including naming opportunities. Below is a list of naming opportunities that are available. For more information, please call the main office at 912- 351-4500 or email us at Info@HancockDaySchool.org.
Naming Opportunities at Hancock Day School
- Middle School Building __ $500,000
- Primary School Building — $250,000
- Lower School Building — $250,000
- Hancock Hall — $75,000
- Classrooms — $20,000
Hancock Day School is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. All gifts are tax-deductible.
Ready to Experience Hancock?
Make an appointment to take a tour or apply now!