Your support enables the school to move forward and accomplish all that we have envisioned for our students of today and tomorrow.
With the help of the Excellence Fund, we are able to provide our teachers and students with the educational tools they need to stay abreast of new technology in the classroom, continue to update the science curriculum, enhance music and arts, expand the middle school, and offer professional growth opportunities for faculty.
We encourage you to make a donation to the Excellence Fund. Supporting Hancock Day School enables the school to move forward and accomplish all that we envision for our students of today and tomorrow. Your gift, in any amount, is an investment in the education of every student at Hancock Day School. A culture of giving is at the heart of any great educational institution. Gifts to the Excellence Fund support Hancock’s mission to give our students roots to grow and wings to fly.
2023-2024 Excellence Fund Projects and Goals
- Classroom Furniture Enhancements
- Lower School Student Courtyard
- Construction of a Brick Court Yard for Student and Faculty Use
- Improvements to Hancock Hall
- Updated Flex Seating and Tables
- Enhanced Student Recycling Program
- Additional Equipment for Student Recreation and Athletics
- Two Gaga Ball Pits
- Additional Athletic Training Equipment
Hancock Day School offers its supporters a variety of ways to donate to the school, including naming opportunities. Below is a list of naming opportunities that are available. For more information, please call the main office at 912-351-4500 or email us at email@example.com.
Naming Opportunities at Hancock Day School
- Middle School Building __ $500,000
- Primary School Building — $250,000
- Lower School Building — $250,000
- Hancock Hall — $75,000
- Classrooms — $20,000
Hancock Day School is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. No goods or services will be provided in exchange for this contribution. All gifts are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by IRS regulations.
Ways to Give Today:
- Click HERE to make a one-time or recurring gift to the Excellence Fund through our secure giving portal.
- Download the Pledge Card and mail your gift to the school
- Venmo your gift to @hancockdayschool with "Excellence Fund" as the note.
- Text 'Give' to 706-605-3667
- Donate through the 'Give' section of the FACTS Parent App
- Ask the school to set up a recurring or one-time payment through your family FACTS Incidental account