Welcome to Hancock Day School
Celebrating 60 Years of Educating Children
Hancock Day School in Savannah successfully provides elementary and middle school students with a solid educational foundation and has done so for 60 years. The success of the school can be found in "The Hancock Way," which is an experience that presents a unified feeling, approach, attitude, philosophy, mind-set, and atmosphere for optimal learning and personal achievement. The joy of learning occurs when students are disciplined, honorable, and practice that everlasting Hancock slogan, "Mind your manners."
Teachers are the keys that release the God-given talents of each Hancock Day School student. Structured education taught in a family atmosphere provides for a nurturing learning environment with God ever present in the Judeo-Christian principles practiced daily. Family is valued, rooted in the belief that parents are a crucial part of the educational team that helps students thrive. This is "The Hancock Way".
- Check out Hancock's summer camps. Brochure and registration forms are listed under "Forms" on our homepage. These are on a first come-first served basis.
- Report Cards will go home on Friday, March 14th.
- 3rd Grade will be having their program on Friday, March 14th at 8:30am in the Hancock Gym.
- Friday, March 14th--The second deposit of $500.00 per student is due per the 2014-2015 re-enrollment contract.
- Ways to help……The HDS Golf Tournament needs your help!(Monday, May 12th) Please contact Coach O’Hayer if you can and want to help.
March 14, 2014
Hancock student wins Oratorical Contest
Carlisle McCullough represented Hancock Day School in the Optimist Internationals Orato...
Congratulations to Mrs. Brown!!
Mrs. Brown chosen as Star Teacher! Ryan Su and Madeline Dunn, former HDS students, ...