Welcome to Hancock Day School
Celebrating 60 Years of Educating Children
Hancock Day School in Savannah successfully provides elementary and middle school students with a solid educational foundation and has done so for 60 years. The success of the school can be found in "The Hancock Way," which is an experience that presents a unified feeling, approach, attitude, philosophy, mind-set, and atmosphere for optimal learning and personal achievement. The joy of learning occurs when students are disciplined, honorable, and practice that everlasting Hancock slogan, "Mind your manners."
Teachers are the keys that release the God-given talents of each Hancock Day School student. Structured education taught in a family atmosphere provides for a nurturing learning environment with God ever present in the Judeo-Christian principles practiced daily. Family is valued, rooted in the belief that parents are a crucial part of the educational team that helps students thrive. This is "The Hancock Way".
- Our Online Auction has begun. Please visit www.biddingforgood.com/HancockDaySchool -The Auction runs until midnight April 26th.
- SUMMER CAMPS...looking for a fun, education summer camp for your child, visit the HDS website under “forms” and sign up today! The cut off for 2014 Summer Camps is Friday, May 2nd
- Summer volleyball camp has been cancelled.
- Check out our online Book Fair. http://bookfairs.scholastic.com/homepage/hancockdayschool2
- Ways to help……The HDS Golf Tournament needs your help!(Monday, May 12th) Please contact Coach O’Hayer if you can and want to help.
April 25, 2014
Letter from Carol Dusek-Incoming Head of School
Parents and Friends of Hancock, Inc. 6600 Howard Foss Drive Savannah, GA 31406 Phon...
Our next Head of School-Sandy Kerr
Dear Parents, Students, Faculty, Alumni andFriends of Hancock Day School, It is an ...