Welcome to Hancock Day School
Hancock Day School in Savannah successfully provides elementary and middle school students with a solid educational foundation and has done so for 60 years. The success of the school can be found in "The Hancock Way," which is an experience that presents a unified feeling, approach, attitude, philosophy, mind-set, and atmosphere for optimal learning and personal achievement. The joy of learning occurs when students are disciplined, honorable, and practice that everlasting Hancock slogan, "Mind your manners."
Teachers are the keys that release the God-given talents of each Hancock Day School student. Structured education taught in a family atmosphere provides for a nurturing learning environment with God ever present in the Judeo-Christian principles practiced daily. Family is valued, rooted in the belief that parents are a crucial part of the educational team that helps students thrive. This is "The Hancock Way".
- Middle School/White Zone----We ask that if you are a middle school parent picking up your child in the white zone, please arrive no earlier than 3:10. This is to maintain an efficient carpool system and most importantly, ensure the safety of our kids.
- Parents, is your student missing a coat, a sweater, a water bottle or more? Lost and Found will be on display in the gym Wednesday, December 11th-Friday, December 13th. Please come look and get your missing items.
- HDS is selling Spirit wear in office!
- Friday, December 20th-Dismissal will be as follows: Pre-K and Kindergarten 11:15 am Dismissal All Pre-k and Kindergarten single student families. 1st – 5th 11:30 am Dismissal. All 1st–5th grade students along with all pre-k and kindergarten families with siblings.
- Middle School 12:00 Dismissal All 6th-8th grade students along with their siblings
- No Extended Session!
December 23, 2013
Middle School and a TON of canned food!!
Throughout the month of November, the Middle School orchestrated a canned food drive in...
Pediatric Rehabilitation Unit at Memorial Hancock Day School will once again decorate...