Welcome to Hancock Day School
Celebrating 60 Years of Educating Children
Hancock Day School in Savannah successfully provides elementary and middle school students with a solid educational foundation and has done so for 60 years. The success of the school can be found in "The Hancock Way," which is an experience that presents a unified feeling, approach, attitude, philosophy, mind-set, and atmosphere for optimal learning and personal achievement. The joy of learning occurs when students are disciplined, honorable, and practice that everlasting Hancock slogan, "Mind your manners."
Teachers are the keys that release the God-given talents of each Hancock Day School student. Structured education taught in a family atmosphere provides for a nurturing learning environment with God ever present in the Judeo-Christian principles practiced daily. Family is valued, rooted in the belief that parents are a crucial part of the educational team that helps students thrive. This is "The Hancock Way".
- Weekly Email Blast click here
- Friday, September 30, 2016 Go Gold to help fight Childhood Cancer! Students may dress down wearing gold. Donations accepted to support CURE.
- Friday, September 30, 2016 6th-8th Grade Level Parent Coffee at 8:30am in Hancock Hall
- Picture Days:
- Tuesday, October 4th: Pre-K, 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, 6th and 7th Grade
- Wednesday, October 5th: Kindergarten, Grades 3-5, 8th Grade
- Thursday, October 6th: Class Pictures
- October 18th: picture retake day
- Friday, October 7th Grandparents' and Special Friends' Day Pre-K-5th Grade Program begins at 9:00am in the Bell Gymnasium. 12:00pm dismissal for all grades.
- For information on Apogee, click here
Middle School Coffee
September 30, 2016
2016 Saints of the Future Volleyball Champions!
Congratulations to our Lady Eagles who remain undeafed this season! They also took...
Summer Reading / Math 2016
Please visit our 2016academics page for our summer reading and math guidelines by grade...